× Members

Another ESA 50 has arrived.

More
10 years 3 months ago #115874 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Another ESA 50 has arrived.
Following on from Gordon's advice - if non of the boxes accurately reflect Mr Noddles's limitations, we usually suggest that the boxes should be left empty and a full explanation given in the text-box.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #115899 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic Another ESA 50 has arrived.
I did ponder on this for quite a while.

Duly noted.

:blush:

More
10 years 3 months ago #115927 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic Another ESA 50 has arrived.
Learnt something there as I thought you had to tick a box...........thanks.

P.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116037 by Noodles
Hello again B&W,

Well, the Latest ESA 50 is all filled in via the Fdf format,all documents gathered and duly photo copied now,new vertion copied onto stick so just about ready to send this back to ATOS via recorded delivery.

Question :

It's been so long since I last did this but...Do you have to send the original ESA 50 version that came from the Dwp BACK to ATOS alongside the PDF version ?

:unsure:
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116039 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Another ESA 50 has arrived.

Noodles wrote: Hello again B&W,
Question :

It's been so long since I last did this but...Do you have to send the original ESA 50 version that came from the Dwp BACK to ATOS alongside the PDF version ?

:unsure:

No you do not need to send the blank ESA50 back to ATOS, in fact doing so may confuse them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 3 months ago #116047 by Noodles
Thank you Gordon.

X

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.