× Members

ASSESSMENT CANCELLATION

More
10 years 3 months ago #115773 by DaPa
Replied by DaPa on topic ASSESSMENT CANCELLATION
Out of curiosity, if you are given a date to attend a F2F and that date falls on a date when you are scheduled to be away on holiday, how does one fair with that situation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #115778 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic ASSESSMENT CANCELLATION
As already stated you can cancel once so you would want to make sure you attended the next date.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115780 by DaPa
Replied by DaPa on topic ASSESSMENT CANCELLATION
Would you just tell ATOS that you cannot attend due to being on a family holiday then?

I was of the understanding it had to be a medical reason for not being able to attend.

WD
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115782 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ASSESSMENT CANCELLATION

WeDesign wrote: Would you just tell ATOS that you cannot attend due to being on a family holiday then?

I was of the understanding it had to be a medical reason for not being able to attend.

WD

You don't have to be specific, they are not going to confirm what you are telling them.

Don't forget that you can specify dates that you are not available on the ESA50, if ATOS then use them then it should not count as your failure.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaPa

More
10 years 3 months ago #115783 by FoxyLady2
Replied by FoxyLady2 on topic ASSESSMENT CANCELLATION
can I ask what happens if they give you a date/time which you have stated you cannot do on your ESA form - if you say no to it, does that count as your one cancellation?

More
10 years 3 months ago #115785 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic ASSESSMENT CANCELLATION
I believe Gordon just answered this Foxy:

"Don't forget that you can specify dates that you are not available on the ESA50, if ATOS then use them then it should not count as your failure."

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.