× Members

Still employed but been placed in wrag?? What happ

• Steve Byrne
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117950 by Steve Byrne
Replied by Steve Byrne on topic Still employed but been placed in wrag?? What happ
Yep a newbie!!! Found this site once all forms/medicals had been done.....typical of my luck!!! Foned esa this morning and the nice lady was talking about the esa3 form to continue getting something but as the wife works this won't be the case so challenging the wrag seems the only way forward!!!! Thanks anyway....
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #117952 by Gordon

Kept soul!! wrote: Yep a newbie!!! Found this site once all forms/medicals had been done.....typical of my luck!!! Foned esa this morning and the nice lady was talking about the esa3 form to continue getting something but as the wife works this won't be the case so challenging the wrag seems the only way forward!!!! Thanks anyway....

For completeness, it is only if your wife works 24 hours or more a week, see the following for more details.

24 hour work rule for ESA(IR)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve Byrne

• Steve Byrne
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #117977 by Steve Byrne
Replied by Steve Byrne on topic Still employed but been placed in wrag?? What happ
Found it!!!!! The hcp report should be Legible/concise fair and impartial. Medically correct. Consistent and complete. Sadly only the "complete" applies to my med report....

Cheers
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

More
10 years 1 month ago #117982 by slugsta
KS, I want to reiterate what Gordon has said. Discrediting the medical report will, at best, simply see you referred for another face2face assessment. In order to be assigned to the Support Group you should concentrate on showing which of the descriptors you meet and why.

Qualifying for the Support Group

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.