× Members

how long to hear back fron atos

More
9 years 11 months ago #121217 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic how long to hear back fron atos

Benson wrote: I sent mine back in June 2013, still nothing, 11 months later. I suppose I should be happy, but I know it probably means a F2F is due and I am just in the queue at my local ATOS place probably.

Don't forget, if your condition has changed since you completed the ESA50, you can provide updated information, if you do, make sure you send a copy to the DWP as well and take a copy to the assessment if you have one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121280 by Patel
Replied by Patel on topic how long to hear back fron atos
On Friday it was exactly i year since i handed my ESA50 to ATOS. I am already in Support
Group with 18 month assessment time which is now long gone. I follow the site forum very closely and note that the waiting time to hear is getting longer and longer due to backlog. 12 months being on the upper limit.I have chosen to wait leaving the onus on them to contact me
so far but am concerned that advice given to someone on DLA not ESA whose DLA was time limited and renewal forms were not received was asked to contact them to see where the
forms were. I wish to continue leaving the onus on them. Can i be reassured that i am in the right by leaving matters as they are.
Patel
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by .

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121281 by
Replied by on topic how long to hear back fron atos

Patel wrote: On Friday it was exactly i year since i handed my ESA50 to ATOS. I am already in Support
Group with 18 month assessment time which is now long gone. I follow the site forum very closely and note that the waiting time to hear is getting longer and longer due to backlog. 12 months being on the upper limit.I have chosen to wait leaving the onus on them to contact me
so far but am concerned that advice given to someone on DLA not ESA whose DLA was time limited and renewal forms were not received was asked to contact them to see where the
forms were. I wish to continue leaving the onus on them. Can i be reassured that i am in the right by leaving matters as they are.
Patel

Hi P,

DLA Renewals/Reviews are a totally different scenario.

With a DLA fixed term award, e.g. 2 years, 3 years, 5 years, the award comes to an end if it is not renewed by the end of the fixed term.

With a review of an indefinite DLA award, due to a Change of Circumstances, or a review under :

The Right Payment Programme

Again the DLA form must be returned within the time parameters given.

In theory, all ESA awards are indefinite, so as long as the ESA50 was returned within the given deadline, you will continue to receive your current award of ESA until you are reassessed.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by .

More
9 years 11 months ago #121298 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic how long to hear back fron atos
So why go though all the drama of harassing the life out of you to return forms by given dates if they do nothing with them ??? :angry:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.