× Members

how long to hear back fron atos

More
10 years 2 months ago #117545 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic how long to hear back fron atos

adrian mole wrote: hello can you advise on what I should write in my letter to mp , I have been waiting 8 months to here back from atos over es50 sent to them, its a conservative m.p so I wonder if there is much point in writing for help

All MP's have an obligation to support their constituents so you should not assume that just because they are a Conservative they will not help.

As regard a letter, just explain your predicament, if they need more information they will contact you for it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sha1971

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #117547 by sha1971
Replied by sha1971 on topic how long to hear back fron atos
oh ok thanks Gordon

More
10 years 2 months ago #117549 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic how long to hear back fron atos
My MP is Conservative and could not be any more helpful than he has been, superb.
It really does not matter if they are con/lab or what, it makes no difference.
Many think you need a Labour MP, however that is all collywoddle, as it was the Labour Govt that actually put together this policy in which we all in the midst off.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121112 by sha1971
Replied by sha1971 on topic how long to hear back fron atos
hello , I have now been waiting 10 months and 21 days , to hear back from atos I am being transferred from IB to ESA and sent my form back 24th June 2014

as advised I wrote to My MP Conservative Ian Liddell Granger 3 months ago his secretary Claire Gibson emailed me back saying she would look into this for me, since then i have heard nothing , I have tried writing emailing , and ringing to see if I could go to one of his surgeries it states on his website that he dosent have specific times of sugery please ring the number or email his secretary even though it is 20 miles away and getting to him would be very difficult I have tried for 3 months now to contact him but just seem to get the same response , a wall of silence

can you suggest would I could do now

More
9 years 11 months ago #121120 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic how long to hear back fron atos
I assume you are still receiving IB payments.

This is very much a how long is a piece of string situation and I think others may have been waiting longer. Although I agree it is unacceptable and leaves you in limbo regarding your financial future.

A local Citizens Advice or DIAL maybe able to speed things along.

Alternatively you can complain to DWP or Atos, details of how to do so can be found in the FAQs.

With regards to the problems you have had contacting your MP the following link may help;

www.parliament.uk/documents/commons-information-office/m01.pdf

More
9 years 11 months ago #121215 by Benson
Replied by Benson on topic how long to hear back fron atos
I sent mine back in June 2013, still nothing, 11 months later. I suppose I should be happy, but I know it probably means a F2F is due and I am just in the queue at my local ATOS place probably.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.