× Members

How long before tribunal do you get the paperwork?

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116622 by Billy
Hi Suzy
To hurry them up, when you send your SAR to the Data controller state that you have sent a SAR to the DWP and as the forty days have expired you would like your information sent out within fourteen days and if not you can issue them with a ICO threat letter, it normaly works
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116625 by Gordon

Bud wrote: Hi Suzy
To hurry them up, when you send your SAR to the Data controller state that you have sent a SAR to the DWP and as the forty days have expired you would like your information sent out within fourteen days and if not you can issue them with a ICO threat letter, it normaly works

Thank you for postings on this matter, but the issue is far more fundamental than documents not being sent as the result of a SAR. It is a legal requirement of the appeal process that the claimant receive a copy of all the documents used in the making of a Decision once their appeal papers are passed to the Tribunal Service, this has not happened and is why I am directing the OP to the Tribunal Service and not the DWP Data Controller. This should happen independently of any SAR that is made or not made in regard the claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 3 months ago #116628 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic How long before tribunal do you get the paperwork?
Unfortunately, the link provided by Gordon : courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk does not yet cover Social Security Law. As it's in beta, I've used feedback to inform them of this.

You need to use Social Security and Child Support Tribunal contacts

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
10 years 3 months ago #116632 by Billy
Hi Gordon
I realise that
I was only addressing one part of suzie`s post and it was a request for information sent with her appeal that she did not receive and it is for that purpose only, and was not intended for any other part of the post and hopefully wont be confused with your information

Many thanks

Bud

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris