× Members

ESA50 10/13 Form

• Doms
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 months ago #117435 by Doms
Replied by Doms on topic ESA50 10/13 Form
:woohoo: understand MHB. In a former life I was a voluntary welfare rights advisor before my health deteriorated to the point I am at now. What the hell happened....haha!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Doms
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117436 by Doms
Replied by Doms on topic ESA50 10/13 Form
Bro58, you suggestions about no tick box applicable see below is very useful info and inventive. Thanks for that help. :huh:
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 2 months ago #117437 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA50 10/13 Form

Doms wrote: Bro58, you suggestions about no tick box applicable see below is very useful info and inventive. Thanks for that help. :huh:

Hi D,

We always advise members that they should try and make the ESA50 fit in with their own limitations rather than being constrained by the tick box options.

The questions within the ESA50 are ambiguous, and in some instances misleading.

They do not really correspond to the qualifying descriptors.

This is where our guides help, as they clarify what the questions are actually asking, and what the qualifying criteria is with respect to each question and the corresponding activity/descriptor.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.