× Members

esa tribunal help urgent please

More
10 years 1 month ago #118740 by libran1962
Replied by libran1962 on topic esa tribunal help urgent please
thank you, sorry i thought it was poor gordon again. iv had cb esa since jan 2013 it was about to end when new appeal came through because judge was ill and unable to give a statement of reasons
dont know if this changes anything? very confused
kind regards s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118743 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic esa tribunal help urgent please
Sorry I got confused after reading your previous posts. In that case you have had your year on CB ESA and my original advice stands.

Sorry!
The following user(s) said Thank You: libran1962

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118790 by libran1962
Replied by libran1962 on topic esa tribunal help urgent please
dear gordon
my esa tribunal is on 3 april and for two wks iv been trying to get a letter from my cfs physio or nurse more specific to the descriptors. the last one they did focused on symptoms and problems.however due to nhs workload/holiday i dont think it will be done on time ido have an app with my gp tomorrow so i am hoping to ask her to do a brief letter focusing on the unable to repeatedly mobilise 50 metres and also maybe that i fit the exeptional circumstance rule that applies to support group. is there a template letter i could print out to give her or any wording that may help?she as so little time too so i know i have to keep it very brief
any advice would be appreciated as i have to have my evidence etc in 7 days before the 3 rd april
kind regards
s
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Puccalove.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118795 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic esa tribunal help urgent please
Be wary of 'leading' your GP too much as this may go against you at your tribunal. I would particularly recommend not putting anything in writing. The tribunal may ask to see this letter. You could print out a list of the descriptors for their reference and point out the ones that you think apply to you. That might help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: libran1962

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.