× Members

esa tribunal help urgent please

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118301 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa tribunal help urgent please
S

The forum has just closed to new posts, although it remains available for reading, we are open again at 8pm this evening until 10pm which will be our last session of the week.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: libran1962

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #118350 by libran1962
Replied by libran1962 on topic esa tribunal help urgent please
dear gordon and team
im still confused

More
10 years 1 month ago #118359 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa tribunal help urgent please

suzanne burkill wrote: dear gordon and team
im still confused

Can you be more specific, but don't worry if it is everything?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: libran1962

More
10 years 1 month ago #118362 by libran1962
i think in the several posts iv given as much info as i can but if theres any particular thing i can be more helpful or specific with please just ask gordon. my mind is so confused with it all

More
10 years 1 month ago #118365 by libran1962
dear gordon
iv just realised that my post i submitted about half hour ago didnt go through properly, only the bit saying im still confused, il rewrite it, no wonder you asked if i could be more specific

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118371 by libran1962
dear gordon
my questions that disappeared were relating to esa..if at tribunal on 3 april im successful into support group will the 365 day cb esa be irrelevant and will my forthcoming marriage not affect my payments? you say if i get into the wrag my partners (to whom i get married to a month after tribunal)assets and wage will be taken into account , i think this will mean i wont be entitled to anything?
if im
unsuccessful and put a new claim in for worsening of my condition does it mean the 365 days of contribution based restarts after the 13 week phase?
i received a letter on 4 march saying on 22 jan my cb esa was due to finish but that il be paid assessment rate until my tribunal on 3 april.
last question if i cant get representation is there still a chance i could be successful with the right advice and evidence?
thank you again
suzanne
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.