× Members

When am I likely to get Application Forms?

• crommy
10 years 1 month ago #119213 by crommy
Replied by crommy on topic When am I likely to get Application Forms?
thats correct trevort im not in the pip area yet.to be honest i wish i was in the pip area as i think the pip is better to claim than dla when ive looked at the points system and my personal condition.ive not sent the form for dla yet as there is no time limit to start the renewal.im getting or trying to get supporting evidence from my gp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119216 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic When am I likely to get Application Forms?

crommy wrote: thats correct trevort im not in the pip area yet.to be honest i wish i was in the pip area as i think the pip is better to claim than dla when ive looked at the points system and my personal condition.ive not sent the form for dla yet as there is no time limit to start the renewal.im getting or trying to get supporting evidence from my gp.

Your form needs to be with the DWP before your award ends or they may treat it as late and close your DLA claim, even if you do return it in time, they may suspend payments until a new Decision is made, when to return your claim is a balancing act between ensuring that you take the time to complete it thoroughly and ensuring continued payment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Trevort
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago #119219 by Trevort
Replied by Trevort on topic When am I likely to get Application Forms?
Thats interesting. I guess we will only find out when the forms drop through the door in the next few weeks...... Happy days !! :S

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.