× Members

IB TO ESA MEDICAL

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #119729 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic IB TO ESA MEDICAL
Good luck Creaky
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela Mills

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #119748 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic IB TO ESA MEDICAL
All the best for tomorrow

CV

• Angela Mills
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #119826 by Angela Mills
Replied by Angela Mills on topic IB TO ESA MEDICAL
Well made my medical today and although I went through a horrendous time over 4 years ago with Atos with the same medical I was rather more prepared this time. I had a very nice lady asking the questions and they could see I looked ill as I havent ate for 2 days due to the stress which she acknowledged and they did the recording as well with a copy cd given to me. All the questions were exactly what was available in your help section and I was able to answer them knowing what was going to come and answers that was appropriate to my condition I felt more relaxed as this medical with all the information I had obtained from your site & it didnt take so long only 40 minutes, not sure if that was good or bad as they said on arrival it would be over an hour as it was being recorded so will have to wait to see if it was a good omen or not. I will get the results from the DWP (they said) in 2 weeks as there is such a back log but hope it wont be so long. Just to say thankyou to the people who wished me luck and to the people who have given me excellent information

Creaky
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by .

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #119833 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IB TO ESA MEDICAL
Creaky

Well done for getting through it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

10 years 3 weeks ago #119834 by
Replied by on topic IB TO ESA MEDICAL

Creaky wrote: Well made my medical today and although I went through a horrendous time over 4 years ago with Atos with the same medical I was rather more prepared this time. I had a very nice lady asking the questions and they could see I looked ill as I havent ate for 2 days due to the stress which she acknowledged and they did the recording as well with a copy cd given to me. All the questions were exactly what was available in your help section and I was able to answer them knowing what was going to come and answers that was appropriate to my condition I felt more relaxed as this medical with all the information I had obtained from your site & it didnt take so long only 40 minutes, not sure if that was good or bad as they said on arrival it would be over an hour as it was being recorded so will have to wait to see if it was a good omen or not. I will get the results from the DWP (they said) in 2 weeks as there is such a back log but hope it wont be so long. Just to say thankyou to the people who wished me luck and to the people who have given me excellent information

Creaky

Hi C,

I am glad to hear that this assessment went better than the previous one. :)

Thanks for returning to update us.

Hopefully, you will hear within the 2 weeks as promised.

Thank you for the kind words regarding B&W and our members.

Please keep us updated.

bro58

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #119835 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic IB TO ESA MEDICAL
I'm glad to hear that the ordeal is now behind you.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.