× Members

Unexpected ESA Reassessment Questionnaire.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #120363 by tintack
Replied by tintack on topic Unexpected ESA Reassessment Questionnaire.
My apologies for my post appearing twice. The first time I sent it I had a message saying it wasn't going to go through properly - that message was clearly wrong.
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago #120364 by

tintack wrote: My apologies for my post appearing twice. The first time I sent it I had a message saying it wasn't going to go through properly - that message was clearly wrong.

No problem tt !! :)

bro58

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #120366 by tintack
Replied by tintack on topic Unexpected ESA Reassessment Questionnaire.

summertrain wrote: Tintack wrote:

The only explanation that makes any sense to me is one which has already been suggested, i.e. that prior to January 20th, the DWP referred a lot of people to Atos earlier than they would normally have done, because they knew the deferral process was about to begin. Given the huge backlog at Atos, it's entirely possible that Atos are only now getting round to sending out the forms for that batch of earlier than normal referrals.

I agree with you Tintack, I thought just the same as you, but that doesn't explain why when froggy and sydneyboy queried when had the DWP referred then to ATOS, they were told it was only days ago. Unless of course ATOS are spreading misinformation designed to confuse and upset.

This is what is so infuriating: the DWP is giving out information which is completely contradictory. My guess, and it's only a guess, is that the person at the DWP who said the referral had been made just a few days ago has got the wrong end of the stick somewhere (for example, perhaps the referral was made prior to January 20th, but they've quoted the date of when the referral would have occurred if the deferment process hadn't been happening). If that information was given in a phone call, I'd assume the person concerned is not very senior, so it's quite possible that they've simply got their information wrong. If the information is correct though, then senior people at the DWP have been giving information about deferrals which is simply false.
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by . Reason: Fixed quote.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #120375 by summertrain
Replied by summertrain on topic Unexpected ESA Reassessment Questionnaire.
i was thinking maybe now Crapita are doing some PIP assessments that it has freed up some space for ATOS to renew their onslaught on WCA reassessments?

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #120376 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Unexpected ESA Reassessment Questionnaire.

summertrain wrote: i was thinking maybe now Crapita are doing some PIP assessments that it has freed up some space for ATOS to renew their onslaught on WCA reassessments?

The areas allocated for PIP do not overlap, so it would have not effect on ATOS if Capita were working at full or zero capacity.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: summertrain

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #120393 by Basho
Replied by Basho on topic Unexpected ESA Reassessment Questionnaire.
It would be good if it where possible to get some clarification on the issue as a two year deferment would take me up to the time when I can retire and I am due a reassessment of my claim in November 2014. Is everyone going to get deferred or is it only those in the support group or over a certain age? I haven't read anything about what criteria, if any, will be used when deferring an assessment. I don't want to get my hopes up...
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris