× Members

New PDF forms for ESA (04/2014)

More
9 years 11 months ago #120864 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic New PDF forms for ESA (04/2014)
HI Gordon,

What is the name of that font?

M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 11 months ago #120865 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New PDF forms for ESA (04/2014)

vision wrote: Is there a link to download these new forms please?
Thank you

Hi v,

There is a download link on this FAQ :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

bro58

More
9 years 11 months ago #120866 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New PDF forms for ESA (04/2014)

MariW wrote: HI Gordon,

What is the name of that font?

M

I've done a quick test and the downloadable ESA50 appears to have a fixed font so you can't use another one, so ignore my previous comments/suggestions.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #120869 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New PDF forms for ESA (04/2014)
Hi All,

Having looked at the instruction at the top of page 2., it seems apparent that it is only applicable if you are filling it in with a pen, by hand, after printing off the blank form :

"Please fill in this form with BLACK INK and in CAPITALS."

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #120870 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic New PDF forms for ESA (04/2014)
It would still be useful information for the additional pages! Come on, Gordon, name that font! :cheer:
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

More
9 years 11 months ago #120876 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New PDF forms for ESA (04/2014)

MariW wrote: It would still be useful information for the additional pages! Come on, Gordon, name that font! :cheer:

I have dozens of fonts that I have downloaded and installed on my computers, so there is no point me giving the name of one, if it is not on yours :)

You need to look at the font selector on what ever application you are using to type the extra pages to see what is available, this will usually display text as it would appear using each font but if it is plain text, then just create a test document and try each font, you can also check what fonts you have installed on your computer, the option should be in Control Panel on a Windows system, I do not know where it would be on an Apple.

If you are using MS-Word then there is an option to use "small caps" go to Format / Font and there is a tick box at the bottom of the new window.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.