× Members

PIP F2F

• copd
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122255 by copd
Replied by copd on topic PIP F2F
Hi, quick update. Following my MP's intervention i have not had to have a 2nd F2F, received a call from Capita stating that they had enough information from the 1st report and were forwarding the report to DWP. Received a letter from DWP apologizing for delay and the decision will be with us shortly.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122257 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP F2F

copd wrote: Hi, quick update. Following my MP's intervention i have not had to have a 2nd F2F, received a call from Capita stating that they had enough information from the 1st report and were forwarding the report to DWP. Received a letter from DWP apologizing for delay and the decision will be with us shortly.

Congratulations on getting your claim moving again.

For anybody reading this in isolation from other topics discussing face to face assessments, your MP cannot push, cajole, manipulate, shame, etc. ATOS or Capita into processing your claim without their carrying out a face to face assessment. This will only happen if they have sufficient information to make a recommendation without one.

You MP can highlight that such information exists and may be able to help prioritise your claim over others, but they cannot interfere with or influence the legal process of assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.