× Members

How long is too long ?

More
9 years 11 months ago #121309 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How long is too long ?

Rubyred wrote: If youre in SG you would be assessed for PIP by Atos as I was. I only waited 7 weeks from them receiving the completed form to the assessment day and it was done only 8 miles away.
I would certainly have rang them long before now.

I am afraid who assesses you for PIP is dependant on your postcode. not the ESA group you are in.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rubyred
9 years 11 months ago #121351 by Rubyred
Replied by Rubyred on topic How long is too long ?
Gordon, I mean SG as a postcode not as Support Group. I also live in the SG postcode area, hence I was assessed by Atos. I dont claim ESA or any other benefit so I know Atos are the assessors in my area.

• Rubyred
9 years 11 months ago #121352 by Rubyred
Replied by Rubyred on topic How long is too long ?
Sorry, re-reading the post I have read it completely wrong, sorry about that, you can tell Im not clued up with ESA & SG !!!

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121353 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic How long is too long ?

Rubyred wrote: Sorry, re-reading the post I have read it completely wrong, sorry about that, you can tell Im not clued up with ESA & SG !!!

No worries Rr!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by slugsta. Reason: tidied up quote

More
9 years 11 months ago #121354 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic How long is too long ?
Sorry I seem to have caused confusion. Capita are the assessing body for my area for PIP. I know I'm in the system for a F2F with them. It's the ESA application that is taking time - I was put in support group without assessment last time fairly quickly so I thought it would be paper assessed again. Wrong. Rule no# 1 never assume anything. I should've known better !

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.