× Members

nightmare assessment today.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121668 by Derekq
Replied by Derekq on topic nightmare assessment today.
Hi B.O.B.

So sorry to hear of your ordeal at the hands of capita, from what you say it would seem that its not got any better "the customer service" we receive.

Sounds just as bad as atos, I am guessing the treatment is the same, probably with the same staff that worked for atos now just wear a different badge logo.

Do hope you get a favorable result, hope yourself and your wife recover very soon.

Regards, Derek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121669 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic nightmare assessment today.

Derekq wrote: Hi B.O.B.

So sorry to hear of your ordeal at the hands of capita, from what you say it would seem that its not got any better "the customer service" we receive.

Sounds just as bad as atos, I am guessing the treatment is the same, probably with the same staff that worked for atos now just wear a different badge logo.

Do hope you get a favorable result, hope yourself and your wife recover very soon.

Regards, Derek.

To try and clear up some confusion that the Mods have introduced to this topic, this was an ESA assessment carried out by ATOS.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 11 months ago #121678 by Bill24chev
Replied by Bill24chev on topic nightmare assessment today.
If the health professional was a nurse and you believe they failed in their duties of care as set out by the Nursing and Midwives Council make a formal complaint to them

The NMC Standards code can be found here

www.nmc-uk.org/Publications/Standards/The-code/Introduction/

You will find how to complain on the NMC web site.

bill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryando

• bottleofbest
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago #121689 by bottleofbest
Replied by bottleofbest on topic nightmare assessment today.

Bill24chev wrote: If the health professional was a nurse and you believe they failed in their duties of care as set out by the Nursing and Midwives Council make a formal complaint to them

The NMC Standards code can be found here

www.nmc-uk.org/Publications/Standards/The-code/Introduction/

You will find how to complain on the NMC web site.

bill

Thanks that's brilliant. I will to hear on a decision first, I don't want to risk delaying things further. I know what they're like.

I'm so glad atos have quick the contract, I don't think I could attend another assessment like that with them! Capita was completely different. I found the nurse much more friendly and I was much more comfortable with her.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121692 by Bryando
Replied by Bryando on topic nightmare assessment today.
Really is awful the way people are being treated. It's the stress also that I know regarding my tribunal for DLA.

The panel Doctor asked probing questions, but they were relevant. Unlike the ATOS home assessment where it was just a stumble performance of leading questions. Then full of mistakes re factual matters eg location of family! Then the terrible handwriting, which still to this day have no idea 99% of it.

I was lucky in that the tribunal folk asked me questions that were relevant and it was more of a chat than being on edge. The Doctor by his response was fully aware the complications etc I expressed. Where as ATOS, I was fine due to a clean appearance etc. Talk about stero typing .

Hope you get it sorted and can understand how you feel. Really is terrible.

• bottleofbest
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago #121697 by bottleofbest
Replied by bottleofbest on topic nightmare assessment today.

Charlie123 wrote: Really is awful the way people are being treated. It's the stress also that I know regarding my tribunal for DLA.

The panel Doctor asked probing questions, but they were relevant. Unlike the ATOS home assessment where it was just a stumble performance of leading questions. Then full of mistakes re factual matters eg location of family! Then the terrible handwriting, which still to this day have no idea 99% of it.

I was lucky in that the tribunal folk asked me questions that were relevant and it was more of a chat than being on edge. The Doctor by his response was fully aware the complications etc I expressed. Where as ATOS, I was fine due to a clean appearance etc. Talk about stero typing .

Hope you get it sorted and can understand how you feel. Really is terrible.

Hi charlie, thanks for the reply. I'm so sorry you've been through what you have but I'm glad you've fought it!

It makes me sick to think they are passing people as fit just because they look after themselves!

I felt like it's been one big fight and reading people's advice here and other places I made sure I didn't shave for nearly a week before hand! It's disgusting that we have to resort to doing that
Almost feels underhand and you have to play them at their own game! :(

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.