× Members

Blue badge advice please.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121723 by Carper
Replied by Carper on topic Blue badge advice please.
I was shocked this morning to get a phone call from the blue badge dept asking me for £10 for the blue badge I have been awarded.

I can only think it was my parting words to the assessor that made the difference. " Although I walked this morning I will not be able to do that again later today"

Thank you, onwards and upwards, PIP next.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #121726 by
Replied by on topic Blue badge advice please.

Carper wrote: I was shocked this morning to get a phone call from the blue badge dept asking me for £10 for the blue badge I have been awarded.

I can only think it was my parting words to the assessor that made the difference. " Although I walked this morning I will not be able to do that again later today"

Thank you, onwards and upwards, PIP next.

Congratulations C, :)

This why it is always best to wait until a formal decision is received as impressions can sometimes be deceiving. :)

bro58

More
9 years 11 months ago #121727 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Blue badge advice please.
That's very good news! Thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
9 years 11 months ago #121731 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Blue badge advice please.
The issue and cost of blue badges varies from are to area, and an applicant doesn't need to be in receipt of DLA HRM or enhanced mobility component of PIP to qualify for a BB.

I live in the Lancaster area and they charge £0 to issue a BB for 3 years

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.