× Members

ESA FItnote

• bro58
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122085 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA FItnote

Dawn wrote: Thanks puccalove, I really don't know which jobcentre plus office deals with my claim, just a DWP address St. Helens benefit centre, Wolverhampton.

My nearest jobcentre is Alnwick.

Thanks Gordon, I'll look at the document request form tomorrow.

Hi D,

Most of the DWP's mail is now processed through the Wolverhampton site.

It is opened at Wolverhampton then re-directed to the appropriate Benefits Office/Centre.

As Gordon has advised, I would post your fit note, etc to the address on the last letter regarding the MR from the DWP.

Keep copies of the covering letter and "fit note" :

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

If you are to make a SAR, I would treat this as a separate issue.

I would post it to the same address, in a separate envelope, FAO The Data Controller. You can also write DPA 1998 SAR on the front, top, left corner of the envelope.

Once The DWP have received the SAR, they have 40 calendar days to comply.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dawn
  • Topic Author
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122411 by Dawn
Replied by Dawn on topic ESA FItnote
Well I sent my fitnote to the DWP at Wolverhampton, and happy to report they have written to me saying I will get the assessment rate ESA, backdated to 1st MAy 2014, for a year, or the appeal whichever is sooner. Just waiting for the money to be paid now, and of course the appeal. Thanks for your help so far.

Dawn
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
9 years 10 months ago #122412 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA FItnote

Dawn wrote: Well I sent my fitnote to the DWP at Wolverhampton, and happy to report they have written to me saying I will get the assessment rate ESA, backdated to 1st MAy 2014, for a year, or the appeal whichever is sooner. Just waiting for the money to be paid now, and of course the appeal. Thanks for your help so far.

Dawn

Hi D,

I'm glad to hear that your "fit note" arrived at the appropriate office via Wolverhampton, and did not go missing at Wolverhampton. (aka "The Black Hole")

Please keep us updated !! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.