× Members

ESA & Attendance Allowance ?

More
9 years 9 months ago #123322 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA & Attendance Allowance ?

Noodles wrote: Hello again,

Looking at the PIP map,the area we live in is currently white ?

So confused ?

If your area is white then you are not in an active PIP area, so any Change reported for DLA should result in your receiving DLA forms.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #123326 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic ESA & Attendance Allowance ?
Yes,hubby has an indefinite award and currently has th high rate Mobility for DLA.

Hubby's needs have certainly become all but 24/7 now. He needs my help to get to undress,get to sleep,he also wakes up in pain during the night and cannot reach the downstairs toilet were he sleeps due to his lack of mobility and being unable to manage the stairs bless him.. I also have to administer his meds now as he cannot be trusted any longer to do this and many other things ( some of which many of us take for granted ) by himself anymore.. It's all becoming to much for me at times,we have had help from the local services but hubby's needs are ever changing. Thanks for the info and advice,we both have to make a decision about this now. Obviously hubby's needs come first,but he is currently undergoing a complete change of Circumstances,something we never saw coming,but also something that cannot be stopped as Alzheimer's is a relentless desease apparently,and Chronic Arthritis simply does not go away.

Thanks again everyone.

More
9 years 9 months ago #123329 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA & Attendance Allowance ?
This sounds like a very hard time for you Noodles. Do you get any help or respite?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris