× Members

Woman who were on State Pension before PIP.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146176 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Woman who were on State Pension before PIP.

ben1 wrote: Ii was born 29.12.1948 I am 68 this month will I have to claim pip my award is indefinite DLA thanks

See my previous post!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146177 by ben1
i am new to this site I am 68this month I was born 29.12 .1948 I keep wondering if I will have to claim pip I've got DLA Indefinitely or will I claim AA it's so worrying thank you :silly:

More
8 years 4 months ago #146178 by ben1
I'm asking you Gordon as I was not 65t till December 2013 pip came in April 2013

More
8 years 4 months ago #146181 by Gordon

ben1 wrote: I'm asking you Gordon as I was not 65t till December 2013 pip came in April 2013

If you are 68 this month then you would have been 65 in December 2012 and therefore over the age of 65 in April 2013, this being the case you will remain on DLA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago #146185 by Gordon

ben1 wrote: i am new to this site I am 68this month I was born 29.12 .1948 I keep wondering if I will have to claim pip I've got DLA Indefinitely or will I claim AA it's so worrying thank you :silly:

If you were born in 1948 then you will 67 this year and not 68 as you have previously posted, if this is correct then you will be invited to claim PIP.

So which is correct, born in 1948 or 68 this year?

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.