× Members

Atos strikes again

• mddyq
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125130 by mddyq
Replied by mddyq on topic Atos strikes again
The letter does not mention any group at all. It states that they have looked at my claim again following a recent change because of ' a change in money coming in'. Arrears are included from the date of the decision to place me in the WRAG group till 15 September which I presume is when they revised their decision.

On the last page under Limited capability for work addition there is an item ' Extra Money because you are in the Support Group £35.75 although this is not explained within the body of the letter.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125132 by
Replied by on topic Atos strikes again

mddyq wrote: The letter does not mention any group at all. It states that they have looked at my claim again following a recent change because of ' a change in money coming in'. Arrears are included from the date of the decision to place me in the WRAG group till 15 September which I presume is when they revised their decision.

On the last page under Limited capability for work addition there is an item ' Extra Money because you are in the Support Group £35.75 although this is not explained within the body of the letter.

O.K. mdd, :)

Please see my previous post which seems to have crossed with yours.

"On the last page under Limited capability for work addition there is an item ' Extra Money because you are in the Support Group £35.75 although this is not explained within the body of the letter."

This does indeed confirm that you have been placed back into The SG by way of The MR.

Well Done !!!!! :)

Now that you are back in The SG, you no longer have to comply with any WFI's or WRA.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

• mddyq
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
9 years 7 months ago #125133 by mddyq
Replied by mddyq on topic Atos strikes again
OK will do that. Thanks again

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.