× Members

annie1928

• bro58
9 years 3 months ago #128408 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic annie1928

Mrs Margaret Bell wrote: I was dreading the assessment can relax about it thankyou. I will let you know if I am successful in receiving an award

Hi MMB,

I really hope that you receive a positive decision !! :)

Please do keep us updated.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mrs Margaret Bell
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #129389 by Mrs Margaret Bell
Replied by Mrs Margaret Bell on topic annie1928
I have heard from del by letter stating that I am going to receive pip award at standard care and enhanced motability until l July 2018. I will be of pension age this July and will be 62. What will happen to the award in July 2018. I want to say a big thankyou to all at benefits and work you were a great help for me filing the pip application and made it all a lot easier for me to fill out. Thankyou

More
9 years 2 months ago #129400 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic annie1928

Mrs Margaret Bell wrote: I have heard from del by letter stating that I am going to receive pip award at standard care and enhanced motability until l July 2018. I will be of pension age this July and will be 62. What will happen to the award in July 2018. I want to say a big thankyou to all at benefits and work you were a great help for me filing the pip application and made it all a lot easier for me to fill out. Thankyou

As you have an award your pension age or being 65 is not relevant, you will be re-assessed for PIP probably the best part of a year before your current award ends and providing you continue to meet the criteria can continue to receive PIP thereafter. Like DLA before it, existing PIP awards can continue past the age of 65, it is only a new claim (not transfers from DLA), that cannot be made after the age of 65 or State Retirement Age, whichever is the higher)/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• tammy
9 years 2 months ago #129406 by tammy
Replied by tammy on topic annie1928
hi one of my customers has copd stage 3 she got it if that helps you

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.