× Members

Motability

More
9 years 2 months ago #128709 by capainFAIRY
Motability was created by capainFAIRY
I am lucky to have a motability car due to be changed in March this year after the 3yr period. I am in receipt of indefinite mobility DLA with no sign of PIP yet, so may I proceed with going ahead and obtaining the next motability car with the indefinite DLA award. I feel like I am in no mans land at the moment. Also I know its the end of January when do 'they' send out the notification letters for 6th April onwards, if I receive that with 'indefinite' on I may well feel happier about proceeding with another car. Help please advise I am housebound without a car.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #128734 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Motability

capainFAIRY wrote: I am lucky to have a motability car due to be changed in March this year after the 3yr period. I am in receipt of indefinite mobility DLA with no sign of PIP yet, so may I proceed with going ahead and obtaining the next motability car with the indefinite DLA award. I feel like I am in no mans land at the moment. Also I know its the end of January when do 'they' send out the notification letters for 6th April onwards, if I receive that with 'indefinite' on I may well feel happier about proceeding with another car. Help please advise I am housebound without a car.

The simplest solution is for you to contact Motability, they are well aware of the impending transfer process starting, but I doubt that this will cause a problem with your ordering a new car.

The DWP have started sending out letters in regard to the uprating of benefits in April, I know that Income Support has been done and I believe that ESA letters are being sent out as the moment, but I don't think DLA has started yet.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: capainFAIRY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.