× Members

PIP consultation tomorrow.

• tammy
9 years 3 months ago #129748 by tammy
Replied by tammy on topic PIP consultation tomorrow.
hi amanda hows your nerves been

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #129756 by bassettsfarm
Replied by bassettsfarm on topic PIP consultation tomorrow.
Hi Tammy

Thank you. You're right, it is what it is, and there's always the appeal process I suppose! I have had such a stressful time with ESA fairly recently too. I was in the support group, then had a f2f and was put in the WRAG. I appealed and the DWP advised the tribunal people to dismiss me without a hearing. Fortunately for me, they didn't, and I was given a date for a hearing. The place I had to go to was about 30 miles away, luckily it was somewhere local to my mum and she knew how to get there so she came and picked me up. We were at her house waiting to leave when the phone rang, and a lovely man who introduced himself as the judge told me I didn't need to come along as they had decided to award in my favour and I would be moved to the support group. It was such a weight off of my shoulders. I have to say I am so thankful to have a great family who help and support me. If I didn't have then I'm sure I would just want to curl up in a corner and give up.

Sorry to waffle! Please let me know when you have any news, and fingers crossed. X
The following user(s) said Thank You: tammy

• tammy
9 years 3 months ago #129786 by tammy
hi amanda im so pleased for you your mum sounds a great person bless her it so helps when you have a good family my family are brilliant too i have 5 chilldren and my partner and they always help me their so caring sometimes i think i must get on thier nerves as i like things done properly they way i would do it but they never moan i waffle as well so we have something in comman lol i still havent heard anything as yet no news is good news i suppose thanks for replying back it means alot .tam.

• tammy
9 years 2 months ago #130990 by tammy
hi amanda hope your keeping well have you heard any news yet

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris