× Members

No supporting evidence

• PIPconfused
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago #129449 by PIPconfused
Replied by PIPconfused on topic No supporting evidence
My husband has just sent off my PIP form with the letter refusing access to the M.E/CFS clinic, a diary of a typical day and a letter from himself stating how he cares for me and how he sees my disability affect me- I have also given permission for the DWP to use my old DLA application and evidence for which I got low rate care/high rate mobility..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #129456 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic No supporting evidence

PIPconfused wrote: My husband has just sent off my PIP form with the letter refusing access to the M.E/CFS clinic, a diary of a typical day and a letter from himself stating how he cares for me and how he sees my disability affect me- I have also given permission for the DWP to use my old DLA application and evidence for which I got low rate care/high rate mobility..

Good luck and keep us posted on how you get on if you can.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• PIPconfused
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130611 by PIPconfused
Hi- well I had my F2F assessment at home yesterday by Capita- the assessor said she doesn't think there will be anything to worry about although she said she doesn't make the decision. She seemed very friendly. I wasn't at my best though- I was struggling to get words out and was very fatigued- I hope the fact I was like that hasn't stopped me getting the point across that my main issues are pain and nausea rather than fatigue...
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

9 years 2 months ago #130618 by
Replied by on topic No supporting evidence

PIPconfused wrote: Hi- well I had my F2F assessment at home yesterday by Capita- the assessor said she doesn't think there will be anything to worry about although she said she doesn't make the decision. She seemed very friendly. I wasn't at my best though- I was struggling to get words out and was very fatigued- I hope the fact I was like that hasn't stopped me getting the point across that my main issues are pain and nausea rather than fatigue...

Hi Pc,

Well it is over now !! :)

Thanks for the update, best of luck, and please let us know when you hear anything !!

bro58

• PIPconfused
  • Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #131802 by PIPconfused
Hi- just thought I'd update you with the fantastic news that I've now got standard rate care and enhanced mobility component for the next seven years- all because I was as open and honest and possible with assessor and on the form! Thank you for all your assistance :)

More
9 years 1 month ago #131807 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic No supporting evidence

PIPconfused wrote: Hi- just thought I'd update you with the fantastic news that I've now got standard rate care and enhanced mobility component for the next seven years- all because I was as open and honest and possible with assessor and on the form! Thank you for all your assistance :)

Congratulations on the result and thank you for your comment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.