× Members

Not eligible for ESA payments or ESA Credits Only

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #129518 by bro58

del wrote: Thanks Gordon and bro will take on board what you have said and get things checked out. I already have enough NI Contributions + Credits to meet the 35 years would that make a difference?

Hi d,

I think that the fact of the matter is, that unless you choose to formally close your ESA Claim, which you haven't, and it would not be in your interests to do so, that you are entitled to NI Credits.

What if the forthcoming change to 35 years, increases even further in the future ?

You also need to clarify that they do not think that you have closed your claim, as this could prevent you from potentially receiving CB ESA once more in the future if you gain access to The SG.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• del
  • Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago #129522 by del
Thanks bro, that is my worry re the future as I have received lots of useful information on the forum previously. Once again thanks for help and I will give update once I have checked everything with DWP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.