× Members

maximus taking over from atos.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130192 by magpiejoe08
maximus taking over from atos. was created by magpiejoe08
:( hello. from what I hear maximus are even worse than atos, and now they have promised to examine 1 million claiments a year plus clearing the 600,000 backlog, the mistakes that will be made will be horrendous. I won an appeal tribunal just over 18months ago, and was given 2 years so I expect to be near the top of the list for a new medical. is there any plans by you to print any information on this new threat called maximus. thank you
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130195 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic maximus taking over from atos.

magpiejoe08 wrote: :( hello. from what I hear maximus are even worse than atos, and now they have promised to examine 1 million claiments a year plus clearing the 600,000 backlog, the mistakes that will be made will be horrendous. I won an appeal tribunal just over 18months ago, and was given 2 years so I expect to be near the top of the list for a new medical. is there any plans by you to print any information on this new threat called maximus. thank you

Hi mpj08,

We have been providing regular articles in our News Section regarding Maximus, and will continue to do so :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2923-maxi...e-over-wca-from-atos

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2930-maxi...ils-of-his-atos-past

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2934-wca-...e-18-months-to-clear

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2949-over...essment-phase-of-esa

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2981-maxi...le-the-money-for-wca

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2985-maximus-wca-blunder

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2993-disa...gns-maximus-contract

The most recent from yesterday :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3027-work...ility-checks-planned

bro58

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130203 by magpiejoe08
Replied by magpiejoe08 on topic maximus taking over from atos.
:( I see maximus are promising to do 1 million esa tests a year plus a backlog of 600'000 the mistakes they will make in their rush to please ian Duncan smith does not bear thinking about I got into the esa test 18 months ago I got 2 years so I am expecting a letter any time now to go for another medical. will you be printing any information about maximus so we can find out what we are up against and guard against it. thank you

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago #130205 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic maximus taking over from atos.

magpiejoe08 wrote: :( I see maximus are promising to do 1 million esa tests a year plus a backlog of 600'000 the mistakes they will make in their rush to please ian Duncan smith does not bear thinking about I got into the esa test 18 months ago I got 2 years so I am expecting a letter any time now to go for another medical. will you be printing any information about maximus so we can find out what we are up against and guard against it. thank you

Hi mpj08,

Answered earlier on, see above !! :)

bro58

More
9 years 2 months ago #130211 by pitrat
Replied by pitrat on topic maximus taking over from atos.
same circus , differant clowns , the missery will go on !

More
9 years 2 months ago #130232 by tintack
Replied by tintack on topic maximus taking over from atos.
It does seem highly unlikely that they can get through a million WCAs in a year (if they intend to do them properly of course, rather than just rushing madly through them), not unless a significant proportion of assessments are done on paper evidence without a f-2-f.

I'm pretty sure they're not saying they can get through a million assessments plus the 5 to 600,000 backlog in a year, that would be impossible. One of the links bro provided, from November, quotes Maximus saying that things won't happen overnight and the backlog could take up to 18 months to clear - and that's only the backlog of 5 to 600,000 people who have sent their ESA50 forms back but haven't heard anything, not those whose reassessments have been deferred.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.