× Members

maximus taking over from atos.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130241 by Augustus
Replied by Augustus on topic maximus taking over from atos.
Do you think that those who are due a ESA review later this year will have their WCA delayed?

More importantly for peace of mind, how would any delay show itself??

Would it be form ESA50 just arriving much later than expected, which few would worry about.

OR, would DWP just send the review request at the normal time, and Maximus will expect it back within the month, and then the poor claimant would have to wait many months to see progress on any re-assessment?

I am hoping for the former but expecting the latter scenario.

Any thoughts anyone?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #130253 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic maximus taking over from atos.

Augustus wrote: Do you think that those who are due a ESA review later this year will have their WCA delayed?

More importantly for peace of mind, how would any delay show itself??

Would it be form ESA50 just arriving much later than expected, which few would worry about.

OR, would DWP just send the review request at the normal time, and Maximus will expect it back within the month, and then the poor claimant would have to wait many months to see progress on any re-assessment?

I am hoping for the former but expecting the latter scenario.

Any thoughts anyone?

Hi A,

We fully understand your anxiety, along with a lot of our other member regarding this issue ! :(

Unfortunately we have no idea how Maximus will deal with the backlogs and deferrals of re-assessments.

Our best advice is still to be prepared as you possibly can be.

Besides the many previous similar queries that I have answered, I responded to a similar query earlier on : Here.

We will keep members updated as and when we are aware of any new developments.

Any comments that I made would be pure speculation, which would not really be helpful to you or anyone else !! :)

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.