× Members

Today's maximus news - really scared.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago #130316 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Today's maximus news - really scared.

Chrissy wrote: Hi bro, thanks for your reassurance.
In my frist post on this thread, I asked, would my DLA be suspended if I was found fit for work?

Sorry to sound such a worryer, I really appreciate your help

Hi C,

No, an adverse ESA Decision should not really affect an existing DLA award, unless any findings in the ESA Assessment were highly contradictory of the limitations that gave you The DLA Award.

The two "Benefits" also have different qualifying criteria, with some similarities.

DLA is an "In Work" benefit, many DLA recipients also work full time.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130343 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic Today's maximus news - really scared.
Dear Bro and Gordon, in my panic, I missed Gordon's post, and I appreciate the reassurance. It has helped. thank you.

• bro58
9 years 2 months ago #130346 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Today's maximus news - really scared.

Chrissy wrote: Dear Bro and Gordon, in my panic, I missed Gordon's post, and I appreciate the reassurance. It has helped. thank you.

No worries C !! :)

We do understand the anxiety that all this can cause with people !

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.