× Members

Re appeal on ESA (WRAG)

More
9 years 2 months ago #130677 by knockveiw
Replied by knockveiw on topic Re appeal on ESA (WRAG)
Thank you Gordon,I will be able to answer them sort of questions as to my day to day living etc. But I do think it very unfair when one spends hours filling in forms and writing about themselves and getting Consultants to write reports etc. It beggers belief if they even read the info one sends in.However such is life we have to do as we are told,will let you know how things go.Thank you very much for this site it does help a great deal for me and many more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #130829 by knockveiw
Replied by knockveiw on topic Re appeal on ESA (WRAG)
Hi , as you are aware I was to get a telephone call this afternoon at 2 pm from the DM re my M/R request. The call came through at 2 on the dot and lady introduced herself and all I had to do was confirm my ins no ,dob and the number the lady called me on. The lady went on to explain the nature of her call and asked me no questions and said on the evidence I submitted from my consultant and gp (which was not there at the start) I was awarded 15 pts on motability part and am in support group for 2 yrs.

The lady also advised when I am renewing again to make sure and send the evidence that I did on MR and that would save a lot of hassle for me.She said a letter confirming this award would be sent.5 mins on the phone.I thanked the lady and she said the evidence is there for my s/g award.

So thank you very much for your help,it was a long haul,but got there in the end. Do I get more money weekly now?

More
9 years 2 months ago #130830 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re appeal on ESA (WRAG)
knockveiw

I am really please to hear that this call was not to seek further information, but to place you in the Support Group.

The SG is about £6/week more and of course you no longer need to attend WFIs or to carry out Work Related Activity. The monies should be back dated to when the Decision to place you in the WRAG was made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: knockveiw

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.