× Members

Pips date wrong

• bro58
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131684 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Pips date wrong

Sue wrote: Hi Gordon sorry I did not make it clear, we sent complaint by post to Wolverhampton where we sent the forms etc. we cannot remember if she said I would get a letter off her or whether we would get the letter that she sent to my MP, as we involved him. I was not impressed with her excuses and now you say it has been 2 years that it started it has confirmed that the apology was not meant. So when we get the letter one way or another we shall go to the next level as we are not impressed so far. I m unsure about our MP as he is retiring shortly so will not be there after the election, so may ask someone else for help like a local councillor who has offered his services. Will let you know outcome when it has been finally sorted out. Thanks again for your help.

Hi S,

Good Luck !!! :)

See : Financial Redress for Maladministration. (DWP)

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.