× Members

Pip assesment

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131258 by welshgrl
Pip assesment was created by welshgrl
Hi,

Does everyone have to have the assessment face to face or will they sometimes decide based on evidence submitted?

My partner was placed in the support group for 3 yrs without an interview and currently has DLA as an indefinite award but will be due to be transferred over to PIP from October this year.

Thanks in advance
Kaz
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #131269 by
Replied by on topic Pip assesment

Kaz wrote: Hi,

Does everyone have to have the assessment face to face or will they sometimes decide based on evidence submitted?

My partner was placed in the support group for 3 yrs without an interview and currently has DLA as an indefinite award but will be due to be transferred over to PIP from October this year.

Thanks in advance
Kaz

Hi K,

As with ESA, if The PIP Assessment Provider considers that you have provided enough evidence with The PIP 2 Form, they can make a paper based assessment without the need for a F2F.

The number of paper based assessment have recently increased.

bro58

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131417 by maggieomx
Replied by maggieomx on topic Pip assesment
hiya bro58 iv just read above post as you know iv been called for a f2f , without them having any evidence apart from whats on my pip2 form iv since got my drs records and today im going to send my evidence into the address I saved ,
my f2f is 1st april if I send info today do you think I might get away from having to go for the f2f if iv sent enough evidence or do you think it will be to late to read it and them cancel my appointment
thanks maggiex

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #131430 by

maggieomx wrote: hiya bro58 iv just read above post as you know iv been called for a f2f , without them having any evidence apart from whats on my pip2 form iv since got my drs records and today im going to send my evidence into the address I saved ,
my f2f is 1st april if I send info today do you think I might get away from having to go for the f2f if iv sent enough evidence or do you think it will be to late to read it and them cancel my appointment
thanks maggiex

Hi momx,

You could send them, then contact them to see whether they have received them !!

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

You could pester them reiterating that it is going to be a real problem for you to get to the Assessment Centre.

They are supposed to make adjustments for people with mobility problems.

Whether they would cancel the assessment is an unknown, but if you don't try, you will never know.

Left click on this blue link : www.atoshealthcare.com/pip

bro58

More
9 years 1 month ago #131464 by maggieomx
Replied by maggieomx on topic Pip assesment
I only sent evidence today and I had to thin it down and copy it all so I know theyv not got it ,

9 years 1 month ago #131465 by

maggieomx wrote: I only sent evidence today and I had to thin it down and copy it all so I know theyv not got it ,

Hi momx,

In that case, you could give it 2 or 3 days to ensure that they have it, then contact them.

If you sent it signed for recorded, you should be able to ascertain when it was received and signed for by entering the serial number on your Post Office receipt into the box on The Royal Mail Track & Trace page : Here.

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.