× Members

PIP - STILL WAITING FOR APPT 5 MONTHS LATER

More
9 years 1 month ago #131542 by maggieomx
Replied by maggieomx on topic PIP - STILL WAITING FOR APPT 5 MONTHS LATER
flippin heck my pip re-ssesment has been raced through !!
I had to have my PIP2 form in by 10th march I got my appointment date for the pip2 reassessment a couple of days later for the 29th march but hd to change it to 1st april as it was nearly 25 miles away !!

still say someone has tried to grass me up as working even though I havent , to get this re assessment rushed through so quick !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #131556 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP - STILL WAITING FOR APPT 5 MONTHS LATER
We have heard from other members who have received appointments for f2f assessments really quickly. It seems that it is either instant or takes forever, there is no middle ground!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.