× Members

Anyone had a PIP tribunal on mental health grounds

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #136066 by crystaltips
Replied by crystaltips on topic Anyone had a PIP tribunal on mental health grounds
I just wanted to let you know that my tribunal was scheduled for last Friday 5th June and I was so upset and worried about it that I wanted to cancel. Had a lovely guy from Welfare Rights who was going to meet us there. About an hour before we were due to leave he rang us and said that the tribunal officials had rang him and said they had looked at my case and were awarding me the PIP at the lower rate. I didn't need to attend! I couldn't believe it and we were so relieved. I'm so grateful for all the info and good advice here!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #136070 by

crystaltips wrote: I just wanted to let you know that my tribunal was scheduled for last Friday 5th June and I was so upset and worried about it that I wanted to cancel. Had a lovely guy from Welfare Rights who was going to meet us there. About an hour before we were due to leave he rang us and said that the tribunal officials had rang him and said they had looked at my case and were awarding me the PIP at the lower rate. I didn't need to attend! I couldn't believe it and we were so relieved. I'm so grateful for all the info and good advice here!

Great News ct !! :cheer:

You should receive a copy of the Tribunal Decision Notice through the post to confirm their decision. (or to your Rep if you have chosen them to receive correspondence)

Thanks for the positive feedback regarding B&W !! :)

bro58

More
8 years 11 months ago #136079 by slugsta
That's great news ct! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystaltips

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris