× Members

ESA3

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #136951 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA3

buzz3 wrote:

buzz3 wrote: Not a lot has changed. I contacted the local MP's offices with no result so far.

So I requested the reasons why I was put in Wrag - still not arrived apparently DWP can't use email it might be too efficient for them.

I have requested a MR on the phone and I am sending in further evidence all copied and annotated as appropriate.

No communication from DWP or JCP since 9th June

I did not get a response to the above from any of the moderators.

How long should I leave DWP to chew through my paperwork and get an answer to my MR?

Hi b3,

4-8 weeks seems to be the average time for The DWP to carry out an MR, although there is no legal stipulation as to how long they can take.

You could give them a ring for an update.

Even though you have made an oral request for an MR over the phone, you should make sure that your written request for an MR is back with them no later than a month after the date of the adverse decision notice letter.

Sending Documents to the DWP.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.