× Members

mandatory reconsideration

More
8 years 10 months ago #137904 by Sully32
Replied by Sully32 on topic mandatory reconsideration
THANK YOU DEE for your kind words im sorry for your loss :( good luck with the appeal hope everything works out for you and your family kind regards kim :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #140087 by Sully32
Hello Gordon I decide to go for an appeal my local cab office helped me fill in the form then my daughter managed to get a benefits adviser to help with the appeal when I received the pack another health professional has looked at my claim and awarded me 8 points for the care side and also said she tried to contact me by phone Then today I have received another letter from DWP saying they have now got all the reports about how my disability affects me and they are sorry its taken so long to give me a decision but once they have they will send me another letter ;) but they have turned me down ,I have had 2 MR and lodged an appeal so what this letter is all about is beyond me any idea what this is all about thanks kim

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago #140090 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic mandatory reconsideration

kim wrote: Hello Gordon I decide to go for an appeal my local cab office helped me fill in the form then my daughter managed to get a benefits adviser to help with the appeal when I received the pack another health professional has looked at my claim and awarded me 8 points for the care side and also said she tried to contact me by phone Then today I have received another letter from DWP saying they have now got all the reports about how my disability affects me and they are sorry its taken so long to give me a decision but once they have they will send me another letter ;) but they have turned me down ,I have had 2 MR and lodged an appeal so what this letter is all about is beyond me any idea what this is all about thanks kim

Hi k,

The DWP can still revise a decision in your favour, even after you have undergone an MR and lodged an appeal with The Tribunal Service.

You will have to wait and see what the letter says.

bro58

More
8 years 8 months ago #140091 by Sully32
0k thank you I will let you know

• bro58
8 years 8 months ago #140093 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic mandatory reconsideration

kim wrote: 0k thank you I will let you know

Hi k,

Unless you hear to the contrary, carry on with your appeal process ! :)

If the DWP do happen to revise in your favour, you should be informed in writing and your appeal will lapse !

bro58

More
8 years 8 months ago #140328 by Sully32
I am continuing with the appeal just another question if you don't mind Am I correct in thinking if I was to win the appeal would the severe disability payment I received with my ESA [support group ] be paid to me again THANK YOU :)

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.