× Members

pip

More
8 years 10 months ago #135970 by bert
Replied by bert on topic pip
Hi bro I have a report from my doctor now which I think will help my claim. Pip forms all filled in with all my evidence ready to send . Just one more question if I may . Should I inform e s a about my claim ? I was awarded e s a in 2012 it was cont based , when that came to an end in 2013 I asked to be put in the support group. I was denied so went e tribunal and got support group awarded in 2014 . They say you should tell them any changes , my conditions have worsened over that period so think I should tell them? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #135980 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip
Bert

There is no requirement for your to inform the ESA department because you have made a claim for PIP, if you are successful then you may be entitled to additional payment dependant on your personal circumstances.

You are in principle required to notify the DWP if your conditions have changed, doing so will likely result in a re-assessment of your claim, however, given that you are saying that your condition has worsened and you are already receiving the highest rate of ESA this may be a pointless exercise.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 10 months ago #135981 by bert
Thank you , I'll send off the pip claim and let you know how I get on . Thanks again for your help .

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138291 by bert
Hi all, pip form all filled in along with all medical evidence sent off . Received a letter back to say that it had been passed to Atos . Next day got a letter from Atos for my appointment for a ftf at home on the 8 th of July . Gosh I only rang to apply on 18 th May . Today I got the Brown envelope !!! I got enhanced for daily living and mobility . I can't believe it ,so quick. There's no way I could have done it without the support and help provided by you lovely people on this site . My daughter has health problems too , M E , CFS and Fibromyalgia I helped her with a claim for ESA ,she had a ftp on 10 th July was told on 14 th she passed and put in Support Group !!! That must be a record . I also helped her apply for PIP she has her ftf on 4 th August . None of this would have been possible without your guides and kind help . Thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope other people know it can be done with the support of your site good luck everyone and keep fighting for your rights.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #138297 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic pip

bert wrote: Hi all, pip form all filled in along with all medical evidence sent off . Received a letter back to say that it had been passed to Atos . Next day got a letter from Atos for my appointment for a ftf at home on the 8 th of July . Gosh I only rang to apply on 18 th May . Today I got the Brown envelope !!! I got enhanced for daily living and mobility . I can't believe it ,so quick. There's no way I could have done it without the support and help provided by you lovely people on this site . My daughter has health problems too , M E , CFS and Fibromyalgia I helped her with a claim for ESA ,she had a ftp on 10 th July was told on 14 th she passed and put in Support Group !!! That must be a record . I also helped her apply for PIP she has her ftf on 4 th August . None of this would have been possible without your guides and kind help . Thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope other people know it can be done with the support of your site good luck everyone and keep fighting for your rights.

Hi b,

Many congratulations on you and your daughter's PIP and ESA awards !!! :cheer: :cheer:

Well done !!!

Thanks very much for the positive feedback and your very kind words regarding B&W !!

We are glad that we were able to help.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.