× Members

pip assessments choice of centre?

More
8 years 10 months ago #135827 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip assessments choice of centre?
Ruby

I think you've misread the Guide :)

It is talking about the distances that ATOS and Capita claim that you will have to travel, not how far you can be required to travel.

So ATOS claim that 90% of claimants will not have to travel more than 30 minutes to get to one of their assessment centres.

Capita claim that 91% will be within 90 minutes and 78% within 50 minutes.

I'm guessing that the 9-10% are all B&W members by the numbers of post with excessive travel times.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rubyred
8 years 10 months ago #135959 by Rubyred
Replied by Rubyred on topic pip assessments choice of centre?
Just reading your post I realised I wasnt given a form to claim travel expenses, completely went out of my mind!

More
8 years 10 months ago #135969 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip assessments choice of centre?

Rubyred wrote: Just reading your post I realised I wasnt given a form to claim travel expenses, completely went out of my mind!

Contact the assessment centre, they may be able to send you the form or complete it over the phone.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rubyred

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.