× Members

Face to Face "medical" no ESA50

More
8 years 6 months ago #143917 by Anne-Marie Curry
Replied by Anne-Marie Curry on topic Face to Face "medical" no ESA50
tribunal just phoned! tribunal is off!

apparently the papers have gone to the wrong panel, there is a backlog, they might not get through it, would I mind coming another day!

Sooooo.........just have to wait for the letter!

Gives me more time to read their drivel and pick holes in it before the next one!

Like Arnie - I will be back!!! xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #143918 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Face to Face "medical" no ESA50

Rita wrote: tribunal just phoned! tribunal is off!

apparently the papers have gone to the wrong panel, there is a backlog, they might not get through it, would I mind coming another day!

Sooooo.........just have to wait for the letter!

Gives me more time to read their drivel and pick holes in it before the next one!

Like Arnie - I will be back!!! xxx

My word R !!

These things are sent to test us !!!! :sick:

Chin up !!! :)

bro58

More
8 years 6 months ago #143932 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Face to Face "medical" no ESA50
You really couldn't make this up, could you?? :angry:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anne-Marie Curry

More
8 years 5 months ago #144234 by Anne-Marie Curry
not even Rory Bremner could write this stuff. Camoron complained to his own council about the cuts! does he not know he has an MP.......

More
8 years 2 months ago #151065 by Anne-Marie Curry
Update - tribunal happened in January, whilst I had mumps. I now am recovering from bronchitis. Anyway, I won!! the judge asked me lots of questions about how I'd informed both Maximus and the DWP about not being able to attend the WCA. She also asked me for evidence of my letters and phone calls - so advice to everyone is put literally every conversation you have with them in writing and send it to them be it Maximus or the DWP. It didn't feel like I was winning I have to say. She told me on the spot and gave me the letter. The clerk said it would take them 6-8 weeks to write to me.

Sooooo, on Friday I rang asking why I had not had any paperwork. The call centre person looked at three screens and said I would be written to. She also said I should not have had any money at all, because that's what happens to DNA's for WCA's. So I won't be entitled to any backpay either because they've mad a mistake and have overpaid me (on half pay??). I decided not to waste time discussing that, asked when I'd have confirmation of the judgement etc from the DWP. The answer seemed to be when they felt like it. She said the file goes back to the DM, and they pore over it to see if there is something they can pick up on and have the decision looked at again (?). She said they hadn't written yet because they didn't know which group to put me in because I haven't had a "medical". They would be writing to me with a "medical".

Today I received a text saying DWP, reminding me to got to my WCA tomorrow???? Rang the DWP who said this time there was nothing they could do to comment because they didn't send the text, Maximus do. She wasn't able to check to see what the status of this text is. It came with another text telling me to come to the jobcentre for my universal credit, followed by a retraction text. So I rang Maximus who were rude and bored, I explained I had not received a letter, they claimed it was posted on 5th Feb - a full 7 days before I rang the DWP to ask for an update and they had no record of an assessment, there is s separate screen they go into to see if there is a WCA booked, the lady told me that. The bloke said "you must come tomorrow, this has been going on since June" I out him right, nothing is "going on", I'm ill, that's whats going on and incredibly stressed. I pointed out I had no time to prepare. Eventually he offered to rearrange, 29th Feb.

When I put the phone down I felt so angry. This government has really wrecked this country, we are all for sale to the lowest bidder. I thought about his attitude and I thought he better pray he never gets sick against his will and his life implodes, because they will come for him the same way they've come for the rest of us. Anyway - round one to us!! xxx

More
8 years 2 months ago #151076 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Face to Face "medical" no ESA50
Rita

I'm not surprised you are angry, either the DWP have accepted the Decision of the Tribunal in which case a new assessment should be arranged, or they haven't in which case no assessment should be booked until they do.

I'm afraid you will need to attend the new appointment or you will be back to square one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anne-Marie Curry

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.