× Members

DLA requirements

More
8 years 9 months ago #137783 by Rachias
Replied by Rachias on topic DLA requirements
Hi there
I am doing a DLA renewal application. Could you tell me if the requirements/criteria for DLA are the same as they have been previously or is it now more difficult to get an award.
Also I anticipate a PIP application form at some time in the future. Are the requirements for PIP a lot more difficult to satisfy than the present DLA?
I appreciate your help. Rachias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #137788 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA requirements

Rachias wrote: Hi there
I am doing a DLA renewal application. Could you tell me if the requirements/criteria for DLA are the same as they have been previously or is it now more difficult to get an award.
Also I anticipate a PIP application form at some time in the future. Are the requirements for PIP a lot more difficult to satisfy than the present DLA?
I appreciate your help. Rachias

I've merged you latest post with your previous ones!

The DLA criteria have not changed for several years.

PIP has significantly different criteria, the majority of claimants will find it more difficult to receive the same award, however, some will find it easier.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.