× Members

PIP Mandatory Review

• texmex
  • Topic Author
8 years 5 months ago #143575 by texmex
Replied by texmex on topic PIP Mandatory Review
Thanks for your quick response, I kinda thought that myself, and I'm sure I said something like, 'Just get the review done, so that I can take it to the next stage of appeal!!!' to her.
I only ever drive approx. a 2mile journey (and only on good days) to our local supermarket, or doctors surgery, because I know I tire easily, and where we stay at the top of a steep hill, with no public transport close by, any further and my husband takes me, but she wasn't prepared to listen. I'm just angry it's taken so long and a number of phone calls to find out what's happening.

I will let you know the outcome of the Review (if and when it arrives!!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.