× Members

just got envelope/new claim

More
8 years 7 months ago #140492 by Cat
Replied by Cat on topic just got envelope/new claim
Thanks, Gordon. Yes, she gave me a normal rate (instead of the 0800 rate) number to call if it doesn't turn up ... only mentioning that as I didn't think it was fair that if they don't send it soon enough, people need to use up credit to chase that up. They should keep dealings on the 0800 number.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140493 by Cat
Replied by Cat on topic just got envelope/new claim
Thank you very much, Ninjahedgehog. Appreciate. Part of me is glad to not need to dread the brown envelope anymore, even though it's horrible to deal with the DWP. Just hope that they don't call me, demanding that I talk about things I know will traumatise and trigger me far worse. On paper, it's different/manageable, plus I can balance it over a few sessions, but it's my idea of torture to 'share' these things verbally all in one go with the stone cold DWP. Am so glad of this forum, and thank goodness for the guides. Will get on with reading that, for sure. Thanks again and hope any process you're journeying is going really well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.