× Members

ESA Reassessment date

More
8 years 7 months ago #140759 by Windhover-rga
Replied by Windhover-rga on topic ESA Reassessment date
Thank you for the reply, no ESA 50 has been sent for completion. I am unsure as to who or what Maximus is? The call for the assessment is from Health Assessment Advisory Service (HAAS) which is using the same letter headings and address as ATOS used.
HAAS have said they need a letter from my daughters GP but the DWP office that is dealing with the claim says that a letter from a health care professional would suffice.
I seem to be going round in circles so any advice would be gratefully received, or would it be best to go the MP route?
I had problems with the DWP 18 months ago which resulted in a complaint being raised and the DWP paying my daughter compensation and I do not want to go down this route again with the MP.
Hoping you can give some great advice.
Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140761 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Reassessment date

Windhover-rga wrote: Thank you for the reply, no ESA 50 has been sent for completion. I am unsure as to who or what Maximus is? The call for the assessment is from Health Assessment Advisory Service (HAAS) which is using the same letter headings and address as ATOS used.
HAAS have said they need a letter from my daughters GP but the DWP office that is dealing with the claim says that a letter from a health care professional would suffice.
I seem to be going round in circles so any advice would be gratefully received, or would it be best to go the MP route?
I had problems with the DWP 18 months ago which resulted in a complaint being raised and the DWP paying my daughter compensation and I do not want to go down this route again with the MP.
Hoping you can give some great advice.
Many thanks

I'm sorry, HAAS and Maximus are the same company.

I think it unlikely her MP will have much success unless you have first submitted a letter from a Health Care Professional stating that she needs a home assessment, so I would concentrate on this first.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windhover-rga

More
8 years 6 months ago #142583 by Windhover-rga
Replied by Windhover-rga on topic ESA Reassessment date
After a considerable amount of toing and froing by HAAS they have agreed to a home assessment but said it will be a considerable wait. Thanks for your help. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.