× Members

Lost report

More
8 years 6 months ago #142631 by stephbryan58
Replied by stephbryan58 on topic Lost report
I was eventually contacted by capita and the explanation given was that the report had been done but was not an acceptable standard and as the person who did the assessment had since left the company i was requied to go through another assessment which is scheduled for 29th October and via a home visit

I find the whole situation very upsetting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #142644 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Lost report
I completely understand.
Have you managed to make e a formal complaint about their incomptetent handling of your case?
I would certainly do so myself, if only to make sure such shambolic ineptitude is officially recorded as a black mark against their performance in any government or other official reviews
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by foss27. Reason: Spelling mistake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.