× Members

Received letter about ''severe disability premium'

More
8 years 6 months ago #142200 by sunflower38
Replied by sunflower38 on topic Received letter about ''severe disability premium'
HI Gordon ,
my daughter also received this letter as well, she receives enhanced pip also low mobility, she currently lives at home with me whom is in the process of a pip claim awaiting for outcome, however her boyfriend lives with us and is currently helping with my daughters needs as my situation changed, he currently works so i don't know how we do this ? any advice will be greatly received

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142214 by Gordon

sunflower38 wrote: HI Gordon ,
my daughter also received this letter as well, she receives enhanced pip also low mobility, she currently lives at home with me whom is in the process of a pip claim awaiting for outcome, however her boyfriend lives with us and is currently helping with my daughters needs as my situation changed, he currently works so i don't know how we do this ? any advice will be greatly received

I can only go by what you have posted, but from that she does not seem to be living alone and at least one of the people living with her is not receiving a benefit that might mean that they were disregarded.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.