× Members

ESA medical assessment was not recorded.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156026 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA medical assessment was not recorded.
Rocket

Many congratulations on the award.

As you only need to meet one Descriptor to be placed in the Support Group, once it's accepted that you do, then there is no need for further investigation by the assessor or Decision Maker.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocket

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156115 by Rocket
Replied by Rocket on topic ESA medical assessment was not recorded.

Gordon wrote: Rocket

Many congratulations on the award.

As you only need to meet one Descriptor to be placed in the Support Group, once it's accepted that you do, then there is no need for further investigation by the assessor or Decision Maker.

Gordon

. The same sort of thing happened at my PIP tribunal. They gave me 13 points which was enough for full award for care component . I thought i should have got a lot more points there.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159220 by Rocket
Replied by Rocket on topic ESA medical assessment was not recorded.
Regarding my PIP and ESA tribunal they both recommended that I should be reassessed in 2 years time. Would the 2 years count from the date of the tribunals or from the dates the claims both started ?

More
7 years 11 months ago #159246 by Gordon

Rocket wrote: Regarding my PIP and ESA tribunal they both recommended that I should be reassessed in 2 years time. Would the 2 years count from the date of the tribunals or from the dates the claims both started ?

To be honest it could be either, the DWP can for both benefits, assess you at any time, the Tribunals recommendation are not binding on them, that said, for PIP I would not expect it to be earlier than a year before you award ends.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocket

More
7 years 11 months ago #159247 by Gordon

Rocket wrote: Regarding my PIP and ESA tribunal they both recommended that I should be reassessed in 2 years time. Would the 2 years count from the date of the tribunals or from the dates the claims both started ?

To be honest it could be either, the DWP can for both benefits, assess you at any time, the Tribunals recommendation are not binding on them, that said, for PIP I would not expect it to be earlier than a year before you award ends.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.