× Members

PIP appeal

More
8 years 5 months ago #143842 by baz4449
Replied by baz4449 on topic PIP appeal
Many thanks for your help and assistance during my transition from DLA to PIP .
Throughout the process from July to now I have followed the advise from yourselves. If genuine claimants follow your advise then I can see few complications, although the final outcome may not be as good as it was before their transition as the goalposts at DWP keep moving so as to lower or restrict payments.
One thing that genuine claimant must do is not give up and always ensure you document everything. Always put your requests in writing and post recorded. I recorded all my mail but still got the odd letter saying I had not responded, but a phone call telling them who signed and at what time resolves this. They will then always blame the post room for any delay.

It a case of the 6P.s. ie. Perfect preparation prevents p... poor performance.

Many thanks for all your advice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.