× Members

Pip help please

More
8 years 6 months ago #142994 by Just me098
Replied by Just me098 on topic Pip help please
Thanks Gordon

I did score 4 points on mobility but I understand they are really making it increasingly hard for people with mental health illnesses to score higher in this component.
Do u know of any success stories who have received enhanced on mental health grounds?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #143007 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip help please

JuSt me098 wrote: Thanks Gordon

I did score 4 points on mobility but I understand they are really making it increasingly hard for people with mental health illnesses to score higher in this component.
Do u know of any success stories who have received enhanced on mental health grounds?

We do have members who have been successful with mobility claims on mental health grounds, if you scan through the forum for posts marked with a heart, you'll see how other members got on.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Just me098

More
8 years 6 months ago #143023 by Just me098
Replied by Just me098 on topic Pip help please
Where are these hearts on the posts? :-/

More
8 years 6 months ago #143027 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip help please

JuSt me098 wrote: Where are these hearts on the posts? :-/

If you view all of the topics in the forum, this view

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=category&catid=10

by clicking on ESA, PIP and DLA Queries and Results at the top or bottom of this topic.

To the left of each topic is an icon, most will be ticks, but some will be hearts, these indicate that the topic has a result in it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Just me098

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.