× Members

PIP and the start of the process

More
8 years 3 months ago #152918 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic PIP and the start of the process
So made up for you pussycatmum.

Well done and your story gives many others hope.

Again congratulations. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #152928 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP and the start of the process

pusscatsmum wrote: Hi there,

Would this suffice to be sent for an SOR re my PIP, please.
Any suggestions or otherwise would be grateful.

----
07/03/2016

To whom it may concern,

Re National Insurance REF xxxxxxxx

Subject Access request under the Data Protection Act 1998.

I received a letter dated xxx re my claim for PIP.
It states I have been successfully placed within the Enhanced component for an Indefinite period for both Care and Mobility, which is correct, thank you.

I wish to be provided with copies of all the evidence used by the Decision Maker – DM/ Health Care Professional - HCP in reaching the decision dated xxxxx in relation to my application and subsequent decision to be placed in the Enhanced component of PIP for both Care and Mobility.

This evidence should include:
The completed PIP Form and any other forms pertaining to my case.
Any queries, requests for clarification, correspondence, memos, emails or other communications between Atos HCP and the D.M in relation to my claim or any notes or records of conversations between Atos and the DWP and any medical evidence from HCP’s such as my GP or Consultant etc. that they asked for.
Any other evidence considered by the DM in reaching their decision.
In addition, I wish to be provided with a copy of any worksheet, score sheet or any similar document which sets out which descriptors, exemptions or exceptional circumstances the D M considered applied and did not apply to me and any other documents which set out the justification for the decision reached in my case.

As the decision made was the correct one and placed me in the Enhanced group of PIP for both the Care and Mobility component for an Indefinite period – the current maximum length of award, I am happy with the decision made.

I look forward to receiving the said statements of reasons in due course.
I am Mrs xxxx’s carer and husband and have completed this letter on her behalf.

Yours faithfully,

Looking forward to seeing what you think of my letter above

xxxx

Hi pcm,

Yes, that seems fine !!

Personally, as I'm "lazy", I always use the SAR Form whilst making it perfectly clear that I am requesting "All" documentation in "All" formats !!

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 3 months ago #152935 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic PIP and the start of the process
Many thanks.

Without the comprehensive information and infallible advice we receive from all the mods and others here on this fantastic site of Benefits and works, I and others would be floundering in the dark getting nowhere.

Thank you once again one and all.

Good luck and keep on fighting the good fight.

xxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #154917 by sally-jane
Good day to you all
Happy Easter.

I am still waiting for my SOR and understand it may well take a lot longer before I receive it for my PIP.

Now, I have started looking at my ESA.
Last time it started was in July 2013.
However the date for the paperwork received in the end and on the ESA Support Group Information and decided by the DM was 23rd Oct 2013.

Now as I know this year is the 3 years up time scale.
Do you think I shall get a form in June/July or more hopefully Oct 2016 as this will be when the 3 years is up?

I know really who knows!!!!, but what do the mods think.Please.
Should the sleepless nights, panic attacks hit the all time highs in June or September!!!!??

Many thanks

More
8 years 2 months ago #154980 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and the start of the process
PCM

I would expect it to be about 6 weeks in advance of the date in October.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 2 months ago #155008 by sally-jane
Many thanks
xx

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.