× Members

ESA/PIP

More
8 years 1 week ago #157145 by Jane 235
Replied by Jane 235 on topic PIP
Well I had my appeal they said I will have a letter tomorrow or Monday at the latest that seems quick. Got my fingers crossed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #157159 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

Jane 235 wrote: Well I had my appeal they said I will have a letter tomorrow or Monday at the latest that seems quick. Got my fingers crossed

I think Monday is more likely.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #157332 by Jane 235
Replied by Jane 235 on topic ESA/PIP
I have just had my letter from my pip appeal I was refused pip I am devasted I had loads of medical evidence and support and in the appeal they said its is evident that you are incapacitated in your daily living then refuse appeal don't know what to do from here

More
8 years 1 week ago #157348 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA/PIP

Jane 235 wrote: I have just had my letter from my pip appeal I was refused pip I am devasted I had loads of medical evidence and support and in the appeal they said its is evident that you are incapacitated in your daily living then refuse appeal don't know what to do from here

I'm sorry to hear that your appeal was unsuccessful, you have two options available to you.

You can appeal this Decision although this could take some time, maybe a year. You can only appeal on the basis of an Error of Law , the first stage to this is for you to request a Statement of Reasons from the Judge.

Alternatively, or in parallel you can make a new claim for PIP, there is no waiting time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jane 235

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.